American Excelsior is currently taking applications for the Maintenance Technician position out of its Norwalk, Ohio location.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for installation, preventative, and repair maintenance of machines, tools, and equipment; the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings, grounds, and utility systems of the Branch location; maintaining a clean and safe work environment in accordance with AEC policies, principles, and established procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following and are to be conducted personally or through subordinate managers, supervisors or line leaders.
- Completes preventative maintenance (PM) programs in conjunction with the standard written procedures and technical manuals.
- Performs fabrication, installation, and repair of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Conducts maintenance activities on utility systems to provide a continuous supply of natural gas, electrical, water, or air required by operations.
- Inspects machines and equipment in conformance with operational standards; prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Assists in informing and training production employees on routine preventative maintenance techniques, and monitors compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working knowledge of electrical systems, troubleshooting, and components including motors, switches, fuses, relays, contacts, etc. Working KNowledge of mechanical systems, troubleshooting, and components including bearings, shafts, gears, drive belts and chains, conveyor belts and pulleys, etc. General knowledge of metal fabrication techniques including machining, cutting, forming, and welding.
Please email resume to email@example.com, attention “Maintenance Technician Position.”
American Excelsior Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.