American Excelsior Company’s ErosionLab® facility, located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin, is set to host the North American Stormwater and Erosion Control Association (NASECA) Wisconsin Chapter on September 24, 2015.
The afternoon field sessions topics include:
- Shoreline BMPs, roots, and plant types & review of previously installed BMPs
- Socks with various materials
- Know your TRM (WisDOT Class III Products)
- WisDOT demo ditch checks
- Engineered soils & infiltration rates
- Effectiveness of poorly maintained BMPs
- Design storm event flows
More about NASECA, as well as event registration information, can be found at nasecawi.org.